The Booster club will have it’s monthly meeting Monday July 10th at the Kempner High School Library at 6pm. This meeting is important for the booster club because it is the last meeting before the start of activities involved with the new school year. There are several topics that we hope to discuss at this meeting and are looking for feedback and support from the parents of students in all sports.
Possible agenda topics include
1) officers both for next year and for attending the district meeting, as well as getting the district paper work in line.
2) Membership drive ideas and how can we improve membership from all sports
3) Merchandise management and plan for things like online store, and options for team shirts
4) More involvement with website by coaches. The more stories we have, the more rosters we have online, and the more news that comes out of the site makes it easier to turn this into a great tool for the school.
5) Define all meeting dates for at least fall semester
6) Concession plan of action for non varsity football
7) Transiton plan for parents who have seniors/former students to parents who still have students at KHS.
Please make time to attend and help the organization that does so much for all of Kempner’s student athletes.